- Pubs & Venues
- Music Related
- Contact Us
tel: +353 1 493 1495
our website: www.mpbpub.com
Monday to Sunday 12.30pm
Monday to Saturday 12.30pm - 9.30pm
Sunday: 12.30pm - 8pm
Live music in the bar all weekend from 9.30pm
(Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights)
The Merry Ploughboys "Live In Concert" and Irish Dancing Show
take place almost every night of the year upstairs in the pub.
Bookings for the show can be made by phone or online
The show takes place from 8.00 pm to 10.00 pm almost every night of the year.
Arrvival time for dinner is between 6.30 pm and 7.00 pm
The bar remains open after the show finishes at 10.00 pm
After the show on Friday and Saturday nights, you can enjoy further music in the public bar downstairs till 12.30.
On the majority of Fridays and Saturdays, the Merry Ploughboys "take over the session downstairs" from 11.30 onwards.
The public bar downstairs serves till 11.30 (Sunday to Thursday) with last orders on Friday & Saturday at the later time of 12.30am
You must book the shuttle in advance.
You can book the shuttle online, based on the hotel you are staying at in Dublin.
Please note, the shuttle does not collect from every stop every night.
If there are no bookings for a particular pick-up point the route may alter to speed up overall journey time.
1. 18.10 Dublin Writers Museum Parnell Square North
2. 18.15 Lower Abbey Street (outside Madigans Pub, opposite Wynne's Hotel)
3. 18.25 Nassau Street ("Collins Day Tours" bus stop opposite side of the street from Kilkenny Design Shop)
4. 18.30 Shelbourne Hotel (at steps of hotel)
5. 18.35 Conrad Hotel (at front door)
6. 18.40 Hitlon Double Tree Hotel (outside front gate)
Formerly known as the Burlington Hotel
7. 18.45 Ballsbridge Hotel (bus stop outside hotel)
8. 18.45 Intercontinental (formerly Four Seasons) Hotel
(Cityscape bus bus stop outside Clayton Ballsbridge hotel, Simmonscourt Road)
Award Winning Irish Music & Dance Show